Sunday 27 May 2012

Fresh coloured bicycle...

Hiya,

Just popping in quickly to share a card I made using this week's Freshly Made sketch and Colour Q combo...

  

I broke out a new hostess set (from our Summer mini) that features a sweet bicycle with a bunch of little images than can be put in the basket (or on the seat... depending where your creativity leads!). Here's what I created:


Sweet right? When I saw the colour combo I knew I wanted a red bicycle then decided on a basket of Pool Party flowers and a little birdie perched on the seat. The image was coloured with markers and blender pens & inkpads... I added a bunch a paper piercing for a bit of added interest.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Pedal Presents, Trendy Trees
Ink: Early Espresso, SU markers
Paper: Tickets & Tags Simply Scrappin kit, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories: More Mustard buttons, Baker's Twine, square punches

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

10 comments:

  1. Sweet card Amy, love the bicycle image and the bright, happy colours. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep..I would have to agree on the sweet. Love the red bike..and the basket. Just the other day my daughter and I went for a bike ride and we were talking about getting baskets. Of course I doubt I'll have beautiful flowers in mine..haha. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sweet card, Amy, I love that birdie on the bicycle! Just too cute! Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over on the CQC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. My Dad had a red bicycle just like that when I was a kid (minus the basket of flowers)! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches and colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bicycle is adorable! Love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. You have inspired me to use this set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO fabulous!! I really love what you had done with coloring the bicycle, and the DP squares... Thanks so much for playing at the ColourQ this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This little stamp is a favourite of mine from the mini too (in Australia it is our Autumn-Winter mini).I love how you've used it here, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow ... what a great card this is Amy ... I love that image and I love your detailing ... awesome job!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete