Thursday 17 May 2012

Mixed Bunch Birthday...

Hi there,

Just popping in quickly to share a card I made last night for the Paper Players colour challenge as well as the Retro sketch challenge this week...




And here's what I ended up with:


I used the new Mixed Bunch set and coordinating punch - first embossing the image with white on vellum then layering over Daffodil Delight. The sentiment was stamped on a strip of Attic Boutique dsp, adding a Daffodil Delight brad either side. The dsp in the background is from the Tickets & Tags Simply Scrappin kit. I added some Poppy Parade ribbon to finish off.

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

7 comments:

  1. Amy, I love your card! I may have to CASE it and do a red/white/blue version for 4th of July! Great job on the sketch.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Amy! Clean and classy! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the clean and bright look of this card! The vellum flower is so pretty! Glad you played RetroSketches this week Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Amy! Love the vellum flower! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've created yet another lovely card Amy! I love the flower punched in vellum - very effective. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you rocked both challenges. The card is just so bright and pretty. So well executed with great little details without being fussy.

    ReplyDelete