Tuesday 23 September 2014

Eclectic Happy Home...

Hiya!


Sorry it's been a bit quiet around here lately - I've been having a very busy season at work and have not had much time for creating and posting. Thankfully, I did manage to get some time on Sunday afternoon to make my ColourQ card this week - check out this combo...


I really wanted to play with the Holiday Home set from the Autumn/Winter catty (one of my favourites!) and thought these colours would work to create some houses. This is what I ended up with...


The houses were stamped on Naturals Ivory, die-cut with the matching framelits and coloured with an aquabrush, inkpads and markers. I added a little hill underneath using a portion of one of the large hearts framelits. The sun is from Kinda Eclectic and I created the sentiment by bending it on the block (one of the many advantages of photopolymer stamps!), stamping it and then die-cutting with one of the Bitty Banners framelits.


I used the Deconstructed Sketch for my layout...


Make sure you check out the fab creations from the rest of the Royal Court this week!


Thanks for stopping by...


x Amy x

3 comments:

  1. This is really nice Amy! I love the houses you used. Thanks for joining us for DS 169!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. Your coloring and shading of the houses is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete