Wednesday 10 September 2014

Seasonally Sponged Thanks...

Hi there,

I'm preparing some swaps for a SU training event I'm going to on Saturday and thought I'd use some challenges to give me some inspiration... So I combined the Friday Mashup sketch and 'emboss resist' technique with the Paper Players' theme this week...


I wanted to keep things simple (well as simple as I can lol!) so I focused on the beautiful sentiment from Seasonally Scattered and some autumnal dsp...


Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Seasonally Scattered, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: versamark, Sahara Sand, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Paper: Colour Me Autumn dsp, Sahara Sand, Mossy Measow, Very Vanilla
Tools & Accessories: Angled Tag Topper Punch, clear embossing powder, sponge daubers

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Amy! I love how you used the emboss resist. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love your take on the sketch! Great job at the emboss resist technique!!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous !! The inking is mind blowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the inking with the emboss resist on your tag Amy - gorgeous! A fabulous fall card; thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool.....love the embossed resist technique with this stamp! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, your sponging is stunning. I love the tag - just gorgeous. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous spongeing over the beautiful resist sentiment and perfect choice and pairing for your DP

    ReplyDelete