Tuesday 16 September 2014

Vivid Pieced Vases...

Hiya!


This week's ColourQ combo is a fun and funky one... check it out:


I  wanted to use some Blendabilities for the Calypso Coral/Blushing Bride colours so I looked for a stamp in my collection that would work and decided on Vivid Vases. I was originally going to colour the whole image but then decided to have fun with a bit of paper piecing...


Each vase was stamped on dsp and trimmed out, then sponged lightly with the matching ink to get the shading.


I used this week's CAS(E) this Sketch layout to help me...


Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Vivid Vases, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Memento black, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Blendabilities (Calypso Coral, Skin Tones)
Paper: In Colour dsp, Whisper White, Hello Honey, Blushing Bride, Vellum, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Calypso Coral seam binding, rhinestones
Tools: Banners framelits, Bitty Banners framelits


Make sure you check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the design team this week!


Thanks for stopping by...


x Amy x

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so pretty! I love that row of vases! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I haven't tried paper piecing this stamp yet - I can see I'll have to change that, hehe!! Rx

    ReplyDelete