Thursday 21 June 2012

Domestic teacups...

Hiya,

I wanted to play along with the Paper Players 100th challenge this week - I chose one of their past sketches...


I recently got the Domestic Goddess papers as part of the current 'buy three get one free' deal SU are running. This was the first chance I've had to play with it and this is what I came up with...


I stamped the frame from Apothecary Art (inked with a marker) then stamped the cups inside (using a sticky note to mask the lower cup). The sentiment from the same set was stamped with Charcoal ink. I finished things off with some Calypso Coral ribbon and brads.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Tea Shoppe, Apothecary Art
Ink: Charcoal, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Paper: Domestic Goddess dsp, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Tools: Framelits die
Accessories: Calypso Coral brads, Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

2 comments:

  1. Amy, you have made me want this set on more than one occasion! LOL!!!! Gorgeous work as always. Thank you for joining us at our 100th Challenge Celebration at the Paper Players!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the color on this one! Your stacked teacups are adorable and I love how you've so artfully combined all the patterned paper. FAB! So glad you joined us in the 100th challenge fun at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete