Saturday 2 June 2012

I spy a tea cup...

Hi there,

I played along with this week's Colour Q and iSpy Sketches challenges today...

 

I had lots of fun with buttons for this one!!


I found some retired Bashful Blue dsp in my stash and used that for the background. The teacup was stamped with Rich Razzleberry and trimmed - I tied some lace trim to the handle for a bit of a girly touch.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Tea Shoppe
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy
Paper: retired dsp, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Accessories: lace trim, buttons, antique brad, rhinestone brad, linen thread
Tools: Modern label punch

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! How cool that you combined the CQC colors AND my iSpy sketch!!! Love that "steam" and your buttons are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I am so happy I have this set. You are so talented...you took the time to fussy cut that tea cup and did an incredible job at it too, so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Amy, such a lot of sweet stamping! So glad you could join in the fun this week creating a card with the ColourQ colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the flourish coming out of the teacup- never would have thought of using that for steam! I'm so excited this stamp made the SU carry over to the new catty! Awesome card- so happy you joined us this week at iSPy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of the swirl as the steam from the coffee cup! So cute! Thanks for playing at ColourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spy an absolutely fabulous card!! Thanks for playing with us at Ispy Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What sweet card! I love the assortment of buttons that got showcased! Thanks for joining us this week over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete