Thursday 28 June 2012

Paisley Butterfly...

Hiya,

It's been a busy week this week with big events at work and essays and an exam to do at Bible School so I haven't had a lot of time for getting inky, but I did manage to play along with the Paper Players sketch this week...


I used some more of the Paisley Petals dsp and went a bit OTT on this one lol!


I created a rosette using my Simply Scored tool and layered a die-cut from Perfect Pennants with Bravo Burgundy card. The butterfly was stamped with stazon and coloured with markers.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: All a Flutter, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink: stazon, Bravo Burgundy
Paper: Paisley Petals dsp, Bravo Burgundy, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Tools: Circles #2 die, Perfect Pennants die, eyelet border punch
Accessories: Old Olive satin ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment