Wednesday 20 June 2012

Mambo Butterfly...

Hiya,

Just popping in with a card I made last night using the Card Patterns sketch and Dynamic Duos colour combo...



I thought a big bold butterfly would work with this colour combo...


I used a couple of scraps of retired stuff for the butterfly: dotted window plastic and embossed black dsp. I added an antique brad for the body and some rhinstones for the antennae. The white background was embossed using my Simply Scored board.

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! That butterfly is beautiful and I love the DP you used on this!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing combination of elements!! That clear dotted piece is so much fun! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 'dotty' butterfly and the rhinestone antennae - very creative. Great to see you playing along again at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Amy! Love all of the pretty detail on that layered butterfly. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love that gorgeous butterfly! Great colours and textures. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete