Saturday 20 October 2012

Christmas Sparkle Mashup...

Hiya!

Sorry I'm a bit late posting my Friday Mashup post - ths week's been a hectic one! This week we've got an easy peasy challenge (well I think so anyway!!)...

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project with a "Christmas Ornament".
  2. Or Make a project with some "Sparkle".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Christmas Project with some Sparkle".

Considering that pretty much every one of my Christmas cards has sparkle and quite a few feature ornaments I had quite a few to choose from lol!


This one uses the lovely Candelight Christmas dsp together with the Ornamental Keepsake stamp set and dies. The large ornament was stamped using markers then I added shading with a blender pen and ink. The greeting is from Delightful Decorations, stamped on Very Vanilla and punched with a 3/4" circle punch then layered on another ornament. I added silver Dazzling Details to the tops of the ornaments for my sparkle.

Make sure you stop by the Friday Mashup and see what the other designers have created!

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card with that gorgeous paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Amy ! I love the paper and your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these ornaments, the glitter on the tops, and the rotated design - very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful creation! Your card is very colorful . Love it!
    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is simply gorgeous!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #82 with a link back to your blog on 10-28-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Have a great day!!
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete