Friday 12 October 2012

Washi Mashup...

Hiya,

Ready for another Friday Mashup challenge? Tara's got a great technique for us...


So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project with the "Sketch".
  2. Or Make a project using "Faux Washi Tape".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project using the "Sketch and Faux Washi Tape".

I pulled out my new silver glimmer paper (LOVE this stuff!!) and snowflake bigz die to come up with this...


I attempted the faux washi tape using Festival of Prints dsp and sticky tape but I didn't have any sponge so I used a tea towel... came off a bit distressed in the end but I kinda like the overall effect! The sentiment is from a new set called More Merry Messages. I used the new Northern Flurry embossing folder in the background of the card (so many new goodies to play with!).

This week has been so busy work-wise but I have a full day free tomorrow so I'm hoping I'll be able to play some more with my new catalogue goodies and have a few more things to share with you.

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

5 comments:

  1. Wowza! This is one glitter-iffic card, Amy! Love that big, bold snowflake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s a wonderful card. I love it. Greets from Germany Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I love that you flipped the sketch! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Amy! I love the glitter and how you flipped the sketch - Totally awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Stunning card, Amy. Love the flipped sketch and that gorgeous snowflake!

    ReplyDelete