Tuesday 16 October 2012

First Christmas...

Hi there,

I played along with the Dynamic Duos colour scheme this week...


I wanted to use the beautiful First Christmas set and the Northern Flurry embossing folder because I had an idea floating around in my head for using the two together...

 
I embossed a piece of vellum with the embossing folder then layered it over a piece of Pool Party card, fixing it with some tiny silver brads. I cut a banner strip of Whisper White and stamped the sentiment on it with Soft Suede. I stamped the silhouette on white using Soft Suede and trimmed with my paper snips then popped over the sentiment banner. I finished things off with a star embossed with irridescent ice embossing powder. This one's a bit different than my normal style... even a bit CAS if I do say so myself!

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

4 comments:

  1. Wow Amy your snowflakes on vellum are pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love how the embossed vellum looks with the Snowflake folder! Wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    Love the embossing on vellum!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. What baby Jesus stamps is this?

    ReplyDelete