Thursday 25 October 2012

Freshly Made Pumpkin Leaves...

Hello!

Just popping in quickly to share a card I made combining the Dynamic Duos colour challenge and this week's Freshly Made sketch...

I am preparing for a class this Saturday using the Wonderfall leaves and matching die so I thought I'd use these challenges to get me started...


I akso used a few neutrals in there - Basic Grey, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. The dsp is from the Howlstooth & Scaringbone pack, which is so versatile it can be used for non-Halloween projects. The crumb cake panel was embossed with the woodgrain embossing folder. The leaves were stamped in Pumpkin Pie and Crumb Cake on Very Vanilla, while the acorn was stamped with Basic Grey on Crumb Cake. I added a black button with some linen thread to the sentiment from Itty Bitty Banners and layered over a scrap of cotton ribbon, and used three pumpkin pie brads to finish.

That's all for now... thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! I love this!! The colors are wonderful! Great way to combine both challenges! I love your ribbon banner! Hanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card...I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/10/52-card-pickup-week-43.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fall card Amy! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy - this is gorgeous! Love your choice of colours for your fall card! Isn't it great when you can use DSP for something other than it was made for? Thanks for playing along with my sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE how you used the sketch, Amy! Everything about it, the leaves, colors and textures are fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete